1) I couldn’t sleep very well last night. It was random. I’ve been sleeping very well lately as I am now very comfortable in our new bed. It honestly helped me so much. I’m lucky my man understands my weird sleep needs. It’s annoying even to me so I can’t imagine how it may feel to him.
2) being engaged to him is the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I honestly didn’t expect it to feel so different but it does. In the best way possible.
3) we have been looking for a diff apartment for reasons and it’s so annoying.
4) I have a procedure this week that will hopefully tell my gastroenterologist how to fix me or at least help me, it’s more than I can handle now. Frankly it’s bumming me out.
5) last night while at the grocery store I finally realized we will be amazing parents together and I’m ready for kids. Oh God! I grew up! Ahhhhhh! :p
6) i laundry piled up in every single room of this condo. I am honestly considering tossing out the majority of it…for real.
7) I want to put up my tree tonight!!! And I’m about to put a roast in the crockpot. It’s pretty chilly here today!
In the Kingdom of the Sick: A Social History of Chronic Illness in America
by Laurie Edwards
quoting Aviva Brandt, who is chronically ill and undiagnosed(via rainbowrosepetals)