I took a ride on the depression train for way too long. It’s odd because I’m happy with everything but myself. I was depressed because of myself. THAT was a struggle for me. Big time. Now I’m doing better. The trip home helped, this week I feel particularly motivated.
I have decided to finish school and concentrate on the things I love. We’ve been blessed this year so I have the ability to fully concentrate on school and writing again. How awesome right? I feel a little lighter inside.
I’ve been cooking a lot lately to get my food allergies etc. back in line. It has been very cool. I missed it.
I woke up at 3. No idea why I’m still wide awake however I’m assuming I just didn’t need the sleep. It’s been nice to just read Tumblr.
I am coming off (very slowly) of all my meds. Oddly I’m looking forward to this. I have to in order to procreate obviously! :)
I’m still searching for topics to write about that I actually have an opinion on that is not about health. Turns out it is hard to find one.
1. My birthday is in two days on the 21st. If you ask me how old I will be I will punch you in the face.
2. I’ve been in so much pain for so long that I am considering asking a doctor for medical marijuana. I am just so tired of this. So very tired.
3. Best friend of 15 years still has not contacted me to talk. Wow. It’s been a month.
4. I need a part-time job or work from home job very badly even though I can’t go to work right now. I am so bored. Even books seem boring. My brain needs tasks.
5. I am going home to visit for 10 days on the 25th. I’m not as excited as I should be.
6. I can’t tell if I’m hungry for pizza cupcakes Chinese food or a salad. It’s been very confusing today.